Category: Contests and Give-A-Ways
February 21, 2014 by email@example.com | 0 Comments
A member of our PureBond Idea Team, Kiersten, the creator/blogger/owner behind ModMom Furniture is hosting a photo contest to give-a-way a Mod Dog Toy/Storage Box….all you have to do to be eligible for a chance to win is post a photo of your dog view their ModMom Facebook or Twitter pages!
The box itself is a $325 value and here a few of the details:
MOD DOG TOY BOX/STORAGE BOX:
- Perfect size for small spaces! 17”Wx18”Dx13”H (15.5”H with locking casters)Easy lift off lid!
- Store your pet’s favorite things OR make your little animal lover happy with a dog themed toy box.
- Made in the USA with Columbia Forest Project’s zero-formaldehyde plywood. Safe for the whole family!
- Arrives at your door full assembled! Hand crafted by Amish craftsmen in Ohio!
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. All Mod Dog boxes are made-to-order.
For more information, click here!
December 6, 2013 by firstname.lastname@example.org | 0 Comments
PureBond is sponsoring a new Give-A-Way just in time for the holidays with a 12 Days of Christmas Give-A-Way for a chance to WIN a $50 Home Deport gift card! They are still days left to enter the contest, so please enter…if you win the $50 gift card it would make a fabulous stocking stuffer for the handyman (or woman ) in you life!! Enter the give-a-way by clicking here!
October 2, 2013 by email@example.com | 1 Comment
We think this is truly an edgy, unique “WOW” table entry for our 1st Annual PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) courtesy of DIY blogger Cindy from Daisies and Crazies. We absolutely LOVE how she has combined the materials of iron and our birch hardwood plywood to create an urban and glamorous table creation!!! As with the rest of the table creations that we have been posting, this table is up for auction on eBay Giving where the entire amount of the winning bid will go to BCRF, so we encourage your to place your bid now for this fab table before it’s too late! Click here to bid!